- Convergence Insufficiency
- Accommodative Dysfunctions
- Oculomotor/Tracking Issues
- Vision Information Processing
- Vision-Related Learning Problems
- Sports Vision: Strong visual skills are critical to sports success. Not much happens in sports until your eyes instruct your hands and body as to what to do! Accurate vision and athletic visual skills can be measured, developed, and enhanced through Vision Therapy. We can measure and successfully improve eye-hand coordination, visual reaction time, peripheral awareness, eye teaming, focusing, tracking, and visualization skills (to mention just a few).
- Traumatic Brain Injuries/Concussions
- Acquired Brain Injuries/Stroke
- Visual-Vestibular Disconnect
- Computer Vision Syndrome:
How Do you know if you have a vision problem?
The following is a list of some of the most common symptoms of Binocular Vision Dysfunction. Fill out the questionnaire below and see if you may require additional testing beyond your comprehensive eye examination.